Friday, June 15, 2007

Cousins

My nieces Kassidee and Maddison were in town from St George. We had a great time, Baz just loved having them over. He was just thrilled that they could sleep over. We had raining weather while they were here, so I had to get creative with what we did. We played at the dinosaur play gym in the mall, and went on the merry-go-round, they just loved that.
The girls (especially Kass) are quit the artist so, we drew a lot of pictures with the color wonder pages I got for them. Kass is so cute and she really is a great artist, I think she will go far with it. Maddi and Baz seem to have a great time together she really liked all of his cars. They had many races on his little shake-and-go speed way. I really enjoyed having them since we don't get to see them much, Baz is so funny I was trying to explain that Kass and Maddi are girls and that he is a boy, his reply to that was "they not girls they are cousins".
This picture is at the Cobble Creek Apartments across the street from our home. There is a duck pond, and when it stopped raining we went over and feed the duck's. They had a ball, most of the duck there were babies so Kass really enjoyed as she loves babies, and I think it was better for Maddi as she is not real fond of animals getting close to her.
Baz was very sad when his cousins had to go home but, he talks about the visit all the time so I'm sure it created lots of memories.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute pics! Sounds like you had a great time with the cousin visit.