I haven't posted since January... But we are always on the go... Sebastian has me running... And I started running again so my free time is no longer spent in front of the computer.
Not much new in our lives, Sebastian is doing great in preschool. He just loves it. Scott is doing great at work he really has a nak for selling, I am so proud of him. The dogs are driving me nuts, but now that it's warm out we can get them out more. As for me I have started a new workout regime, to get ready for swimsuit season
We had a fun winter of skiing, tons of snow...but I am really for spring, I started cleaning up the yard and Scott has dug out all the rose bushes so we are ready to plant.
So really nothing much to tell, The Feldman's are happy and healthy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment