Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What fun it is to be in love...


Scott and I have been married 7 years this coming August. And what a ride we have had, 4 states, 1 child, 3 dogs, 1 ferret, 4 cars, a mountain of debt. But the memories are so heart warming.


When we married many thought we should have waited, to get to know each other better. And there has been some rocky roads but, when I look back at our lives and especially today, we are still crazy in love with each other. Now we just know how to avoid each others buttons (or not).


My husband is so wonderful for me and to me. I couldn't ask for more. He has given me so much love and support, even though I am crazy most of the time. And what a wonderful son we have. To see Scott as a Daddy (Dado), it feels as if time has stopped.


I am so happy with where we are in our lives and as a couple. And I can't wait to see what the next 7 years will bring.


I love you Scott

4 comments:

Scott said...

I love you to Jo Jo

Whitney said...

I love this picture of the two of you! What great friends we have. You guys are wonderful. And Jody, I think this is the photo that belongs in the frame that the sister in my ward gave to me to give to you. :)

Aaron [air] said...

Congrats on seven years coming up. Cody and I will be celebrating 6 in June and we are excited! I love hearing people say I love you just because....too sweet! Also what a GREAT photo of the two of you!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Jody,

Happy Anniversary! This is such an amazing celebration. Your brother and I just had our 11 year. I am so proud of you and what has been accomplished in your marriage! You both are wonderful people in so many ways! I am glad I have the honor to be your sister in law. Hope you enjoyed this beautiful day!

I love you two SO much! We sure miss you like crazy.... Give Sebastian lots of kisses and hugs from us. Hope to see you soon :)