I am so glad you all had a great time in Arizona, your photos sure do show it :) I am getting excited to come down this weekend. We are planning Sunday breakfast with you all then maybe going to the park to hang out until we head home.. Hope you'll be able to make it. Dad is keeping the girls Saturday night, he mentioned he'll have Baz as well!
I am also planning girls birthday party July 19th (so watch for an evite)
1 comment:
Hey there Jo Jo -
I am so glad you all had a great time in Arizona, your photos sure do show it :) I am getting excited to come down this weekend. We are planning Sunday breakfast with you all then maybe going to the park to hang out until we head home.. Hope you'll be able to make it. Dad is keeping the girls Saturday night, he mentioned he'll have Baz as well!
I am also planning girls birthday party July 19th (so watch for an evite)
Miss you tons, we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment