We had so much fun in Arizona. We saw the best Zoo I've ever seen, went to amusement park's, a boat tour, Baseball game where Baz got a broken bat, and fun in the sun. Arizona is so beautiful we just love it there.
Baz was a pill at times, he is always testing how far the limits are and as much of a pain it is I know that it's what makes Baz who he is. I am sure it will serve him later in life.
It's so nice to see him with his Nana and Big Papa too. He always misses them so much when we get home.
Can't wait to go again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jody! I found your blog through Whitney's. Looks like you guys are doing great!!! Hopefully, we will be able to stay in better touch. Steph and Dane
Post a Comment