Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Me and Scott

Gene

Stacey and Paul

Dado and Sebastian

We had such a good time in Park City. Baz and I went to the Alpine slide and coaster, we road it about 50 times. Got a nice sunburn, but who cares it was a blast. We played in the pool at the hotel, of course Baz is a fish so he loved it. There was a steam room and sauna that I used everyday we were there. Had dinner with friends (Stacey,Paul, and Gene) at Grappa's. Not great food , but the company was great.
Scott and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. What a great husband I have, I am so proud to stand by his side.
Love you Babe
What a great little get away to the mountain

2 comments:

Scott said...

I have such a great wife as well. I love you Doll Face

Anonymous said...

Hello