Sebastian and I were snuggling today, when he asked me if I had a baby in my belly. I told him no. He asked if I would have a baby soon? I told him no, and then asked if he would like to have a brother or sister? He lite up and said "oh yeah"
I asked if he would like to adopt. He said yeah let's go look online...
What a wired world we live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Like Father Like Son
That is too cute! I could totally see that out of Sebastian.. He is so grown up :) I saw that you called but was doing some blind jobs... I'll try to call you tomorrow!
Ya'll have any fun plans for the 24th? We went to the parade this morning and will go watch the fireworks tonight.
Love ya lots! Hope all is well,
Hi Jody,
I think I left a comment on your blog before, but since then we have made our blog private. I would love to add you to our readers, but I need an email address to do it. Could you send me a quick email to stephaniemonsen@yahoo.com and then I can respond with the invite?? Hope you guys are doing great!!
Post a Comment