We had so much fun in Moab, I didn't want to leave. Every where we went was amazing, with the coolest history. We went Hiking everyday, took a trip down the Colorado River. Drove through the most breathe taking place I have ever been. Sebastian was such a good little hiker, he was able to keep up on so pretty hard terrain and most of the hikes we 3 or more miles each. I am so proud of him, he loved all the lizards and woodland animals there was to see. And the cabin we stayed in had a pool, mini golf, life sized checkers and horse shoes, and a play ground it was awesome.
Scott loves it there he's like a kid in a candy store there, I just loved watching him get excited about every place we saw.
It was an amazing trip and we can't wait to go back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment